6 Best Dating App in India - Bel-India
Subscribe Now. For Daily Alerts. Must Watch.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications, Features Tipped in New Leaks | Technology News?
- Android: Why Can’t I Move App to SD Card?.
- Android: Why is "Move to SD card" Grayed Out??
- Recommended For You?
- Last-minute nerves? Xiaomi MD seen in Samsung store ahead of big launch.
- cell location software reviews Meizu C9.
Tinder to add new location and AI-based features to generate more interest among users News. The features are expected to be introduced sometime in early By Chandrika. Most Read Articles. Tinder, the popular dating app amongst Millenians is getting a new India centric feature.
6 Best Dating App in India 2020
Tinder launches PawfectMatch to amplify pet adoption in India. Facebook latest breach might have affected Instagram and Tinder profiles: Report. Best Cameras Best Selling Upcoming. Realme 6 Pro. Realme X50 Pro 5G. Samsung Galaxy A POCO X2. Oppo F Vivo V Vivo S1 Pro. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Realme X2.
Realme X2 Pro. Redmi Note 8 Pro. What does Apple do next?
Samsung Galaxy M20 Review
To discover more visit: cnbc. Apple suppliers in Asia will be closely watched, after the tech giant warned it may not meet its quarterly revenue forecast because of lower iPhone supply globally and lower Chinese demand as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Honor 10 Lite vs Samsung Galaxy M Specs Comp?
- Subscribe to PakWired?
- Hide or show apps: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime | T-Mobile Support?
- Alcatel 5V cell spy.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Price in India, Specifications, Comparison (21st March )?
Skip to content. Related Articles.
- PakWired – Latest Startup and Technology News from Pakistan?
- Post navigation?
- Line spy tool for Vivo V17.
Separately, Samsung Galaxy M20 specifications were also tipped. The smartphone is expected to be unveiled as a part of the company's brand-new Galaxy M-series on January 28 at a launch event in New Delhi. It is likely to be joined by Galaxy M10, a budget phone, and Galaxy M30, a mid-range device.
These images include a number of sketches that reveal the phone's design and select features, including the presence of Face Unlock support. The sketches seem to be credible as they are in line with the promotional images shared by Amazon India on the Galaxy M-series teaser page.
Additionally, one can see dual camera setup on the back with an LED flash as well as a volume rocker and power button on the right side.
According to a report in SamMobile, the Galaxy M20 is likely to pack a massive 5,mAh battery with fast-charging support. The phone will also come with a 6. In terms of the imaging capabilities, the consumers can expect to see a dual-camera setup with a megapixel primary sensor with f1.